Questionnaire!?
..The Results..
1) What age category are you from?
0-5
6-11
12-17 I I I I I I I I I I
18-23 I I I
24+
0-5
6-11
12-17 I I I I I I I I I I
18-23 I I I
24+
2) Are you Male or Female?
Male I I I I I I I
Female I I I I I I
Male I I I I I I I
Female I I I I I I
3) What genre of music do you prefer?
Hip Hop I I I I
R’n’B I I I
Rock I
Indie I
Grime I I I
Pop I
Hip Hop I I I I
R’n’B I I I
Rock I
Indie I
Grime I I I
Pop I
4) Would you like to read interviews with Artists?
Yes I I I I I I I I I I I I
No I
Yes I I I I I I I I I I I I
No I
5) Would you like to know about the latest festivals, gigs and concerts?
Yes I I I I I I I I I I I I I
No
Yes I I I I I I I I I I I I I
No
6) Would you like the magazine to have posters
Yes I I I I I I I I I I I
No I I
Yes I I I I I I I I I I I
No I I
7) Would it be of interest to you if the magazine had large BOLD fonts?
Yes I I I I I I I I I
No I I I I
Yes I I I I I I I I I
No I I I I
8) Would you like the magazine to be full of images?
Yes I I I I I I I I I I I
No I I
Yes I I I I I I I I I I I
No I I
9) Would you want information about upcoming artists?
Yes I I I I I I
No I I I I I I I
10) When would you prefer the magazine to be released?Yes I I I I I I
No I I I I I I I
Monthly I I I I
Weekly I I I I I I I I I
Every Other Day
CONCLUSION!!After looking at my results it is clear that the majority of people who filled out the questionnaires favorite music genre is Hip Hop. And they clearly want the magazine to be jam packed with everything you should expect in a magazine.
I am going to take on board these answers as a request and put them into my magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment